Anuphan Kinitchiva, Ph.D.
Dr. Anuphan is a distinguished graduate of Thammasat University Law School (LL.M. Business Law & LL.B. (honors)). He earned his Ph.D. from the National Institute of Development Administration (NIDA).
- 2009, Ph.D., School of Public Administration (International Doctoral Program), the National Institute of Development Administration, Thailand.
- 1999, Certificate of Senior Executive Program, Sasin, Graduate Institute of Business Administration of Chulalongkorn University.
- 1990, LL.M. (Business Law), Thammasat University, Thailand.
- 1984, LL.B. (Honors), Thammasat University, Thailand.
- 1986, Lawyer’s License, Lawyers Council of Thailand under the Royal Patrona
DRKI provides solutions to the challenges institutional and individual clients face with withholding, personal income and value added taxes in Thailand, including the broader bandwidth of income / earning, ad valorem and consumption taxes.