Ms. Kamonchanok Manachamni
Miss Kamonchanok is a graduate of the Tax and Financial Laws at Chulalongkorn University, Thailand, LL.M. Since she began practicing law in 2015, she has focused on corporate and general commercial matters, with particular relevance to Foreign Business which undertaking in Thailand include the incorporation and restructuring of companies as well as the dissolution of a variety of legal entities in Thailand and assisting clients with implementing corporate restructuring.
- 2020, LL.M. in Tax and Financial Laws, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
- 2018, Certificate of Regulation and Enforcement of Laws relating to Financial and Capital Markets, Chula Unisearch, Chulalongkorn University
- 2017, Certificate of Intellectual Property Law and Practice (IPLP), Assumption University
- 2016, Certificate of Business Laws with the ASEAN Economic Community (AEC), Chula Unisearch, Chulalongkorn University
- 2015, LL.B. with First Class Honors, Prince of Songkhla University
Corporate & Commercial
DRKI provides legal advice to publicly held and private businesses. We often serve as general counsel for corporations in handling all legal aspects of the corporate life-cycle, from the initial establishment to dissolution.