Ms. Thirapa is a graduate of Assumption University (Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, with emphasis on Accounting (Honors)). She earned her Master’s Degree in Business Administration, with emphasis on Finance Management from the National Institute of Development Administration (NIDA), and a Master’s Degree in Accountancy from the University of Hawaii at Manoa (USA.)
Ms. Thirapa has over 22 years of experience in providing advice and direction in matters of tax compliance, tax accounting, indirect taxes, international taxes, tax controversy support, tax advisory and planning, including restructuring, mergers & acquisitions, tax due diligence and tax incentives for investment in Thailand.
Ms. Thirapa has worked with the tax practices of other international firms in Thailand honing her local experience. She also worked in the United States, focusing on tax compliance/tax return preparation and tax accounting projects.
Ms. Thirapa has served both local and multinational companies and group companies in industries, such as manufacturing and trading services, agriculture and food, and medical, consumer and industrial products, as well as power and energy, and oil and gas.
- 2006, Master of Accountancy, University of Hawaii at Manoa, College of Business Administration, USA
- 2003, Post Graduate Diploma, International Tax Law Program, Robert Kennedy College, Switzerland
- 1998, Master of Business Administration, Finance Management Major, National Institute of Development Administration, Thailand
- 1995, Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting Major (Honor: Cum Laude), Assumption University, Thailand
- 2008, CPA license in Virginia, USA, National Association of State Boards of Accountancy
DRKI provides solutions to the challenges institutional and individual clients face with withholding, personal income and value added taxes in Thailand, including the broader bandwidth of income / earning, ad valorem and consumption taxes.