Personal Data Protection
Legal Review – Data Mapping & Gap Analysis
- Review personal data protection frameworks and management, including electronic media, forms and organization policy, and relevant documents, such as contracts with partners, alliances and customers, and those with employees.
- Analyze data flow and categorize personal data to identify data mapping in relation with legal exposure from its collection, use or disclosure.
- Assess risks in personal data management (Gap Analysis).
Standard Form & Documentary Generation
- Prepare notification forms and consent letters, including those enabling the Data Subject to exercise its rights.
- Draft a personal data protection policy, or a manual or standards for personal data protection or for its cross-border transfer.
- Prepare or improve contracts with partners, alliances, customers and employees, including other necessary legal instruments.
Legal Support & Training
- Render legal services and support to improve compliance with laws.
- Arrange training for employees, including training of a Personal Data Protection Officer and a Responsible Person, as required under the PDPA.