Our team delivers services to private sector clients, such as multinational and local oil and gas companies, and international service providers. We have also represented regulatory bodies and independent petroleum organizations co-sponsored by government, including academia and the private sector. We value our achievement based on the cost efficient, effective law and tax solutions we provide to our oil and gas clients.
DRKI offers a full range of petroleum law services covering the followings areas:
- Upstream, Midstream & Downstream Transactions
- Petroleum Concession & Production Sharing Agreements
- Petroleum Tax
- Oil & Gas Transactions (Farm-In, Farm-Out, Joint Operation Agreements, Joint Utilization of Facilities)
- Onshore & Offshore Service Contracts
- Decommissioning, Rig-to-Reef Projects, Asset Transfer and Facilities Access
- Legal Compliance Audits
- Permits and Licensing
- Management of assets to be handed over by petroleum concessionaires to government upon the expiry of their concessions.
- Laws and regulations applicable to offshore and onshore exploration and production activities.
- Farm-in and farm-out of concession blocks under the same concession agreement.